The Gambia OIC Secretariat and its stakeholders are delighted to announce that works at the VVIP Airport Lounge located at Banjul International Airport, Yundum has progressed significantly.
The ultra-modern VVIP lounge, is one of the strategic priorities of the OIC Gambia Secretariat. It is a high standard facility that functions as a separate airport terminal building.
What you should know:
– Overall project status is now 92% complete
– 96% completion of Presidential lounge building and civil works.
– 80% completion of furniture and equipment installation
– The sophisticated building (2300 sqm) is a mixture of concrete and steel structure.
– It features acoustic, thermic and phonic insulation and false ceilings.
– Features a parking lot of 2000sqm with 75 parking spaces.
– Features connecting roads from the apron to the building (asphalt and concrete pavers).
– Equipped with sophisticated IT and DATA Equipment
The contractors of the project have immensely worked towards the successful completion of this project in a timely manner without the compromise of quality.
Credit: Mark-Anthony Johnson